first considering my current problem with the approval page:
i'm so desperate that i decided to completely reinstall mailman
and all the subscribers... everybody will get a new password
this way :( Hopefully this fixes the problem... but my server
is still sending out the new welcome messages now so i'm waiting
for that to finnish...
I'm still keeping an copy of the original setup to see if i can
find out what is (hopefully *was*) going wrong....

secondly, I notice that sometimes my posts to mailman-developers
don't seem to arrive on this list (even though mailman-users always
seem to go through)... but i noticed that my post with the subject
"approval & b3" didn't arrive in my own mailbox but i *did* find
it in the June 2000 archive on python.org... did anybody see my
post on this list?
(http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2000-June/002541.html)

Ricardo.

groupmailman-users @