I'd like to have Mailman's web interface with some corporate identity
design.

What files do I change best? Does Mailman use some sort of templates?
How can I upgrade Mailman without doing the whole procedure once more?

Search Discussions

  • Satya at Jun 13, 2000 at 4:43 pm

    I'd like to have Mailman's web interface with some corporate identity
    design.

    What files do I change best? Does Mailman use some sort of templates?
    $MailmanHome/templates/
    How can I upgrade Mailman without doing the whole procedure once more?
    Ummm... make a backup of that directory?

    --
    Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
    US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>

groupmailman-users @