I'm getting the following error from arch while processing a large
Netscape mail folder:

Traceback (innermost last):
File "../bin/arch", line 128, in ?
main()
File "../bin/arch", line 117, in main
archiver.processUnixMailbox(fp, Article)
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py", line 385, in
processUnixMailbox
a=articleClass(m, self.sequence) # Create an article object
File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py", line 251, in __init__
self.date='%011i' % (date,)
TypeError: illegal argument type for built-in operation

It seems to fail on specific emails within the folder. I can
post an example if necessary, but I'm hoping some of you might
be familiar with this error and could tell me if there are any
offending characters or keywords that I should be looking for.

--
Lynn Danielson

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython