this?

________________________
Ron Peterson
rpeterson at yellowbank.com

Search Discussions

  • David Smead at Jun 6, 2000 at 3:42 am
    Ron,

    We have a firewall from a DSL feed that has three NICs in it. The
    webserver is on one of them and is running mailman for a virtual
    host without a problem.

    Sincerely,

    David Smead
    http://www.amplepower.com.
    http://www.ampletech.com.
    On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Ron Peterson wrote:

    Hi,

    Really newbie here, so please don't confuse ignorance for
    impertinence...

    I'm looking into using mailman. I have sendmail running on my
    masquerading gateway (linux 2.2.13). I port forward port 80 to apache
    on a different server running behind my firewall.

    I like that fact that mailman can synchronize web and mail list stuff,
    but how would I go about doing that in my situation? Anyone else doing
    this?

    Ron Peterson
    rpeterson at yellowbank.com

    Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org