Hi Satya,
i have a little problem with my mailman installation.

the file: /home/mailman/logs/smtp

Apr 27 17:12:00 2000 (1851) All recipients refused: host not found

I don't receive any mailinglist emails (no error, no mail .... nothing).
It *looks* like your SMTP server is refusing connections from
mailman-spawned processes. Check Mailman/mm_config.py (something like
that) and check the hostnames in it. You're not getting mail because
mailman can't send any.
I check mm.cfg.py ... the same problem with any hostnames !!!

I want to use sendmail with smtp and no dns.
It's only a local server for intranet users.

[root at mail Mailman]# hostname
mail

[root at mail logs]# host mail
Host not found, try again.