Is it possible to create lists that to do not assign passwords to each list member?

Thank You.
--
Melissa G. Ng
CAD Systems Engineering

Search Discussions

  • Alex Yu at Apr 17, 2000 at 3:09 pm

    Is it possible to create lists that to do not assign passwords to
    each list member?
    Do not send a welcome message.

    ayu
  • Christopher P. Lindsey at Apr 17, 2000 at 3:31 pm

    Is it possible to create lists that to do not assign passwords to
    each list member?
    Do not send a welcome message.
    They still won't be able to change their personal settings without the
    password.

    Currently, no, there's no way to disable passwords.

    Chris
  • Melissa G. Ng at Apr 17, 2000 at 3:54 pm