Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:30:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at pairlist.net>
To: bizfarm at businessfarm.com
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host pairlist.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster at pairlist.net>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<job-net at pairlist.net>: Command died with status 1: "/usr/mailman/mail/wrapper
post job-net". Command output: starting luca at softhome.net: not found
starting Traceback (innermost last): File "/usr/mailman/scripts/post",
line 86, in ? main() File "/usr/mailman/scripts/post", line 62, in
main mlist.Post(msg) File "/usr/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line
1250, in Post Mailman.Handlers.HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg)
File "/usr/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 54, in
DeliverToList func(mlist, msg) File
"/usr/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Sendmail.py", line 81, in process
fp.write(msgtext) IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 16, '00 at 4:00p
activeMar 16, '00 at 4:00p