I tried searching through the list archives for the answer to this question
but I think I may be blind if the answer is there. It would be wonderful
if there was some sort of search functionality built into the archives. At
any rate... on to the question:

How would I go about editing the 'welcome message' that is sent out when
'welcome message' is turned on for new subscribers? Any and all help would
be much appreciated. If nothing else... point me to a place where I can RTFM.

Thanks,

JR

Search Discussions

  • Dan Mick at Mar 7, 2000 at 2:13 am

    How would I go about editing the 'welcome message' that is sent out when
    'welcome message' is turned on for new subscribers? Any and all help would
    be much appreciated. If nothing else... point me to a place where I can RTFM.
    Uh...it's the sixth field in "General Options" on the admin page.
    You *did* look through all the admin pages, right?...
  • JR at Mar 7, 2000 at 2:19 am
    From the sixth field in 'General Options':
    "List-specific text prepended to new-subscriber welcome message"

    Uh... 'prepended' means added before the normal message, right? If I'm
    wrong please let me know. Thanks,

    JR