<Paste>
From: python-request at stercomm.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:54:23 -0500 (EST)
To: watcher at stercomm.com

Python -- confirmation of subscription -- request 828536

We have received a request from watcher for subscription of your email
address, <watcher at stercomm.com>, to the
please send a message to python-request at watcher.nsg.stercomm.com, and
either:
</Paste>

Watcher (aka Bill DeVos) | <
Sterling Commerce | <
Commerce Services Group | <
4600 Lakehurst Ct. | "During my service in the United States Congress, <
Dublin, Ohio 43017 | I took the initiative in creating the Internet" <
Voice: 614-793-7101 | Al Gore on why Democrats should back him for president.<
Fax: 614-718-1592 | <
watcher at stercomm.com | <
http://www.aack.net/ | <

  • Jim Tittsler at Mar 3, 2000 at 8:38 am