All - (This bounced the first time, if it's a dup sorry!)

I'm looking to have the url to the list members options page appear in the email footer of
each message from the list. An example might be: (Assuming this message was sent to me at
'scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com')

http://mail.host.com/mailman/options/mylist/scottrus--at--raleigh.ibm.com

Based on the %(field)s vars I do know I can do this much:

%(web_page_url)soptions%(cgiext)s/%(_internal_name)s/<member_name??>--at--<member_host??>

I need to know the right %(field) vars for <member_name??> and <member_host??> Looking though
the code I've found and tried these vars in the footers: (They don't work for footers
evidently.)

%(listadmin)s
%(admin_url)s
%(got_list_email)s
%(got_listinfo_url)s
%(got_request_email)s
%(got_owner_email)s
%(request)s
%(owner2)s
%(subject)s
%(sender)s
%(member)s
%(addr)s
%(listname)s
%(admin_email)s
%(adminaddr)s
%(requestaddr)s
%(real_name)s
%(host_name)s
%(owneraddr)s
%(listinfo_url)s
%(version)s
%(hostname)s
%(owner)s
%(useraddr)s
%(optionsurl)s

Scott Russell (scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com)
Linux Technology Center, System Admin
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Search Discussions

  • J C Lawrence at Feb 21, 2000 at 6:09 pm