We are trying to install mailman on a system
that was using sendmail smrsh. I changed Mprog
to P=/bin/sh to disable it (or does it require
something more?).

We are also using virtualusertable to map
domain users. I added the list aliases there
to get sendmail to fall thru to /etc/aliases.

Now of course Im getting the Unknown Mailer Error:

Jan 21 16:38:18 gateway sendmail[31010]: QAA31009:
to="|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd byteme", delay�:00:00,
xdelay�:00:00, mailer=prog, stat=unknown mailer error 2

Any one know why?
Permissions are good and the web interface works
great (subscribed 850 names thru it).

HELP!
--
Hendrix Lives!