Hi all,

I was looking at Mailman 3 to see how many of the Indymedia patches
for Mailman 2 would be still needed.

The first thing that struck me was how generic the files that were
installed in $PATH. I would really recommend mm-master, mm-runner,
mm-onebounce or similar instead of the current master, runner,
onebounce. Could that be changed?

--
bye,
pabs

Search Discussions

  • Barry Warsaw at Jul 11, 2011 at 3:47 pm