Hi all,
I am a gsoc candidate with mailman. I'll be working on archives UI and
Search functionality. I'll be blogging about my progress here:
http://db42.wordpress.com

As my first task is to complete the UI part of the archives, I am trying
to get started with pipermail UI.
My first question is - Is it possible to view archives via web interface
on mailman 3.
If yes, can somebody please guide me or provide me hints to make it work.

Thanks,
Dushyant Bansal

Search Discussions

  • Benedict Stein at May 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm
    Did i understand something incorrectly or is the Django UI only a config
    website ?
    Why don't we have all UI parts within the Django project (which I'll support
    during gsoc ;-))

    Einen sch?nen Tag w?nscht:

    Benedict Stein
    (versendet ?ber Gmail-Webinterface)

    I am a gsoc candidate with mailman. I'll be working on archives UI and
    Search functionality. I'll be blogging about my progress here:
    http://db42.wordpress.com

    As my first task is to complete the UI part of the archives, I am trying to
    get started with pipermail UI.
    My first question is - Is it possible to view archives via web interface on
    mailman 3.
    If yes, can somebody please guide me or provide me hints to make it work.

    Thanks,
    Dushyant Bansal

    Searchable Archives:
    Unsubscribe:
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-developers/benedict.stein%40googlemail.com

  • Barry Warsaw at May 16, 2011 at 2:42 pm