Hello,

Back in December Barry had mentioned that he was exploring adding nntp
(and IMAP) support to the archives, but didn't clarify much further...
and I googled quite a bit, and these 2 or 3 posts on the subject is all
I could find.:
Re: [Mailman-Users] NNTP server for "local" newsgroups ?

John Fitzsimons
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:44:10 -0800