Feature Requests item #673265, was opened at 2003-01-23 19:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tpetazzoni
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcÞtail&atid50103&aidg3265&group_id3

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The following scheme (implemented by me for Sympa as a
scenario some time ago) leads to a spam-free
mailing-list with almost no work from the
moderator.

When a mail arrive and should be held for any reason
(sender not in
subscriber list, list not in to: or cc:, too many
recipients), ask the
alleged sender to confirm its post then hold it for
moderation when
the sender confirms its intention to post.

This way, spam (whose confirmation request will almost
never be answered) is not presented to the moderators,
while mail sent by
humans will.

It would be great to have this feature in mailman.

Comment By: Thomas Petazzoni (tpetazzoni)