Feature Requests item #1098572, was opened at 2005-01-08 11:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcÞtail&atid50103&aid98572&group_id3

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like to see an option to automatically send
confirmation messages to non-members whose posts are
approved by the moderator for distribution to the list.

When I post to lists of which I am not a member, I am
troubled by the absence of feedback as to whether the
moderator approved my post for distribution or
discarded it without comment. The list owners would be
happy to enable such an automatic confirmation for
non-members if this feature were provided by Mailman.

- Rich

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcÞtail&atid50103&aid98572&group_id3

groupmailman-coders @