Hey guys,
I just found out about the python users group. I'm a junior at the UW and I
absolutely love python. I found an old post with meeting times here:
http://www.madisonlinux.org/pipermail/madlug/2008-July/015504.html

Is that still accurate?

Thanks,
Max
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Benet Devereux at Sep 28, 2008 at 8:14 pm
    Hi Max,

    Welcome! The meeting times are still accurate. I'm glad you got hold of the archived message that corrects my mistake of saying Monday rather than Tuesday.

    We'll continue meeting the 4th Tuesday at the library for the remainder of the year. It turns out that this is starting to seriously conflict with some other community events - notably, the Web608 geek dinner - and also maybe the library location is not working out well. So suggestions for new times/places are very welcome. (From everyone, not just Max.)

    Hope you can make the next meeting!

    -Benet