I'd like to pay for someone else's EuroPython registration, but when I
enter his details and click to pay with a credit card, it displays his name
as the cardholder and that can't be edited. Is there some way I can
register someone else but pay with my credit card?

Terry

Search Discussions

  • John Pinner at Jul 12, 2010 at 9:58 pm
    Hi Terry,
    I'd like to pay for someone else's EuroPython registration, but when I
    enter his details and click to pay with a credit card, it displays his name
    as the cardholder and that can't be edited. Is there some way I can
    register someone else but pay with my credit card?
    REgister your colleague and select 'Payment by Phone'. and ring
    through your card details.

    Best wishes,

    John
    --
  • Terry Jones at Jul 12, 2010 at 10:23 pm
    Thanks John!

    Terry

groupeuropython @
categoriespython
postedJul 11, '10 at 1:56p
activeJul 12, '10 at 10:23p
websiteeuropython.eu

2 users in discussion

Terry Jones: 2 posts John Pinner: 1 post