Hello all,

I've send the 20 of June this canceling for a conf[1] on the
Teaching track, the Wednesday, to lac at strakt.com

But I didn't receive any answer, and the conf[1]
still scheduled for the 20 of June.

Can someone give any help ?

Luis

[1]
http://indico.cern.ch/contributionDisplay.py?contribIds&sessionIdR&confIdD

--
Luis Belmar-Letelier, Itaapy - Mob: 06 76 48 08 71
SARL ITAAPY 9 rue Darwin, 75018 Paris - Tel +33(0)1 42 23 67 45
  • Michael Hudson at Jun 28, 2006 at 12:58 pm

    Teaching track, the Wednesday, to lac at strakt.com
    Laura has been too ill to read email recently :(
    But I didn't receive any answer, and the conf[1]
    still scheduled for the 20 of June.

    Can someone give any help ?
    Well, I've withdrawn the talk now.

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    Or if you happen to be resigned to the size of your trouser
    snake and would rather not be reminded of it, training a shared