Trolltech in collaboration with 2 partners are working together on the
marketing of 'Agile Application Development with Python and Qt'. The PyQt
extension is language is a crucial part of this RAD approach.

We are thinking of sponsoring your event, but first I need to resolve a few
issues. I would appreciate if you could get back to me as soon as possible
with answers to my questions below:

- Can we be an exhibitor without sponsoring the event, or do we have to
sponsor the event in order to exhibit?
- In your 'Important Dates' section, the deadline for submitting
abstracts/talk proposals it's not entirely clear: Is it May 15 or May 31?
- Is it too late to submit a refereed abstract (even though the deadline
was May 5)?
- How many words should the abstracts/talk proposals have (is it 200 words
for "ordinary" abstracts as well)?
- Are there any other sponsors per today?
- How many attended the Europython 2005?
- Could you send me more information about the conference (brochures etc)
- Do sponsors get access to registration lists?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anders

Anders Melbye | amelbye at trolltech.com
Partner Marketing Manager | +47 2160 2739
Trolltech AS | http://www.trolltech.com/

Search Discussions

  • Dario Lopez-Kästen at May 16, 2006 at 11:55 am