Subject: Visa application
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:08:51 +0100
From: Oliver Cope <o.cope at ich.ucl.ac.uk>
To: europython at python.org

Hi,

I recently registered for europython on behalf of one of my colleagues,
Gaya Kanishka Jayasinghe. However to make the trip, he needs to obtain a
Schengen visa and this requires a letter from the conference organizers
providing proof of confirmed accommodation and details of the trip.

Would it be possible to send a letter to him for this purpose?

The letter should be addressed to:

Gaya Kanishka Jayasinghe,
Institute of Child Health,
London,
WC1N 1EH,
UK.

Many thanks,

Olly.

Search Discussions

  • Andreas Jung at May 18, 2005 at 10:48 am
    A visa for Sweden? Aren't we in the EU?

    -aj

    --On Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005 11:33 Uhr +0100 Oliver Cope

    Can someone please confirm whether or not you're able to do this? It'd
    be really great if you could because without this it may not be possible
    to get the visa my colleague needs to be able to attend!

    Thanks,

    Olly.