I just start writing a tutorial about Python, and will like to share it with you guys. It's a project that I just start, so any comment is very much appreciated:

http://web.me.com/charras/Python/Welcome.html

Guido Carballo

Search Discussions

  • Robert Lehmann at Apr 6, 2011 at 1:56 pm
    Hi Guido,

    have you had a look at the official tutorial [1]_ and the Using Python
    [2]_ guides? If so, what did you find particularly lacking about
    them? We are always open for suggestions and happy to improve! (I'm
    keeping this on-list purposefully for these questions; we usually
    discuss the *Python* documentation here, but we're quite low-traffic
    anyways, so..)

    .. [1] http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
    .. [2] http://docs.python.org/using/

    All the best,
    Robert

    PS. You need to tweak the styling: the links should stand out a
    little more and code needs to be monospaced. I am quite a fan of
    linking to external resources, too, which would give your readers a
    better starting point.

    Doc-SIG maillist ?- ?Doc-SIG at python.org
  • Aahz at Apr 7, 2011 at 3:23 am

    I just start writing a tutorial about Python, and will like to share
    it with you guys. It's a project that I just start, so any comment is
    very much appreciated:

    http://web.me.com/charras/Python/Welcome.html
    If you're looking for feedback, you'll likely get better responses from
    comp.lang.python

    "Beware of companies that claim to be like a family. They might not be
    lying." --Jill Lundquist

groupdoc-sig @
categoriespython
postedApr 3, '11 at 4:04a