Release 0.6 is out. Changes are :
* Two new writers for ODT and manpage (so there is no excuse for python
software not having a manpage anymore).
* Python2.2 is no longer supported. Release 0.6 is compatible with
Python versions from 2.3 up to 2.6 and convertible to 3.1 code.
* The "newlatex" writer is orphaned.
* The LaTeX2e writer sports templates now and is the most active worked
on part. There might be some suprises due to new defaults, but we tried
to minimize breakage and choose sensible defaults.
* The HTML writer supports a comma separated list of stylesheets.
* Some changes to reStructuredText
many thanks to all contributors.
have a nice start into a new week.