  • Georg Brandl at Apr 16, 2009 at 6:59 pm

    Michael Foord schrieb:
    For a search google referred me to this page, which returns a 404.
    Should this page redirect?

    http://docs.python.org/dev/2.5/lib/module-code.html
    Since that's a dev/2.5 page, I don't think it should. Google will
    eventually throw that out of their index.

    Georg
  • Michael Foord at Apr 16, 2009 at 7:01 pm

    Georg Brandl wrote:
    Michael Foord schrieb:
    For a search google referred me to this page, which returns a 404.
    Should this page redirect?

    http://docs.python.org/dev/2.5/lib/module-code.html
    Since that's a dev/2.5 page, I don't think it should. Google will
    eventually throw that out of their index.
    Ok, fine. My only thought was that it could cause other links to be
    broken, but as it is a dev version hopefully there aren't too many of those.

    Michael
    Georg

    Doc-SIG maillist - Doc-SIG at python.org

    http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

groupdoc-sig @
categoriespython
postedApr 16, '09 at 2:20p
activeApr 16, '09 at 7:01p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Michael Foord: 2 posts Georg Brandl: 1 post