This is quite minor, but docs.python.org is missing a favicon and that
makes it harder to find in my bookmarks menu. :)

Luke

Search Discussions

  • Georg Brandl at Dec 7, 2008 at 11:54 am

    Luke Stebbing schrieb:
    Hi,

    This is quite minor, but docs.python.org is missing a favicon and that
    makes it harder to find in my bookmarks menu. :)
    How could I forget that :)

    It's now fixed in SVN, will be live once the daily rebuild runs.

    cheers,
    Georg

groupdoc-sig @
categoriespython
postedDec 2, '08 at 4:02p
activeDec 7, '08 at 11:54a
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Luke Stebbing: 1 post Georg Brandl: 1 post