Hello,

I'm a student from England, and in order to strengthen my University
application I've decided to form a Computer Club at my school. I'm going to
be teaching years 7-9 Python.

Are there any cool demos I could show off to get the kids excited and
hopefully attract some attention (getting a grant to buy Raspberry Pi's
would be nice).

Or if anyone has any other ideas to show off at a computer club, I'd be
interested to hear!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!

Jack