I hope this is the right place to report that the RSS feed on planet.postgresql.org is invalid.

Details: http://feed1.w3.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanet.postgresql.org%2Frss20.xml

The guid problem breaks the feed in my reader (doesn't show any content when I click on an item)

I've already tried contacting the Planet PostgreSQL team via email (planet@postgresql.org), and via twitter (@planetpostgres), but I got no reaction.

Best regards,
Jakob

Search Discussions

  • Magnus Hagander at Aug 12, 2013 at 11:32 am