Hi,

I have real Problems with a port of Postgresql
Ihope anyone can help me!!

I'm running Postgresql 6.5.2 on an OS/2 Ver.3 System.

Installation was no problem but i cant run the DB Daemon.

Can anyone give me further Informations about running and testing
Postgresql on OS/2

THANKS for helping

marco

Search Discussions

  • Thomas Lockhart at Nov 4, 1999 at 2:35 pm

    I have real Problems with a port of Postgresql
    Ihope anyone can help me!!
    I'm running Postgresql 6.5.2 on an OS/2 Ver.3 System.
    Installation was no problem but i cant run the DB Daemon.
    I'm not familiar with OS/2, but *would* like you to let us know if you
    have success. If there were some details to getting this working,
    perhaps you can write up a short FAQ, or just post the details to the
    list and someone else can FAQ-ize it.

    Good luck.

    - Tom

    --