Mandrake Linux 6.0 (Based ob Redhat 6.0) Kernel v2.2.9
running on a K6/2-400 w/128Meg PC100 SDRAM
it compiled cleanly, passing all the tests except for the 64 bit ints.
The only change I made was to the palloc.h file while trying to write a
bit of code to talk to the database. After making a symbolic link from
/usr/local/pqsql/include to /usr/local/include/pgsql, I needed to change
It seemed to me that the palloc.h file should have been in
/usr/local/pgsql/include instead of /usr/local/pqsql/include/utils but
moving it would give me an error from postgres.h and I tried to change as
little as possible.
I would have included a diff, but the changes were so minor, I didn't
think it was necessary.
Thanks for a great product.
Parents give children drugs to make them act the way they want and then
punish them for taking drugs that make them feel the way they used to.
Just say no to psychoreactants.