LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)

LEARN TODAY WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS
FOR LOVE, FAMILY, AND MONEY.

ASTROLOGY CLAIRVOYANCY
NUMBEROLOGY TAROT

ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY!

REALIZE YOUR DESTINY! CALL RIGHT NOW!

1-900-226-4140 or 1-800-372-3384 for VISA, MC

(These are not sex lines!)

This message is intended for Psychic Readers, Psychic Users and people who are involved in the $1 Billion Dollar a year Psychic Industry. If this his message has reached you in error, please disregard it and accept our apoligies. To be removed from this list, please respond with the subject "remove". Thank You.

Stop Unsolicited Commercial Email - join CAUCE
(http://www.cauce.org)
Support HR 1748, the anti-spam bill.

LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)

LEARN TODAY WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS

FOR LOVE, FAMILY, AND MONEY.

Search Discussions

  • Silvia_brown9 at Mar 22, 1999 at 2:22 pm
    LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)

    LEARN TODAY WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS
    FOR LOVE, FAMILY AND MONEY.

    ASTROLOGY CLAIRVOYANCY

    NUMEROLOGY TAROT

    ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY!

    REALIZE YOUR OWN DESTINY! CALL RIGHT NOW!

    1-900-226-4140 or 1-800-372-3384 for VISA, MC

    (These are not sex lines!)

    This message is intended for Psyhic Readers , Psychic Users and people who are
    involved in the $1 Billion Dollar a year Psychic Industry. If this message
    has reached you in error, please disregard it and accept our apoligies. To be
    removed from this list, please respond with the subject "remove". Thank you.

    Stop Unsolicited Commercial Email-join CAUCE
    (http://www.cauce.org)
    Support HR 1748, the anti-spam bill.

    LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)
  • Silvia_brown9 at Mar 23, 1999 at 3:41 pm
    LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)

    LEARN TODAY WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS
    FOR LOVE, FAMILY, AND MONEY.

    ASTROLOGY CLAIRVOYANCY
    NUMBEROLOGY TAROT

    ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY!

    REALIZE YOUR DESTINY! CALL RIGHT NOW!

    1-900-226-4140 or 1-800-372-3384 for VISA, MC

    (These are not sex lines!)

    This message is intended for Psychic Readers, Psychic Users and people who are involved in the $1 Billion Dollar a year Psychic Industry. If this message has reached you in error, please disregard it and accept our apoligies. To be removed from this list, please respond with the subject "remove". Thank You.

    Stop Unsolicited Commercial Email - join CAUCE
    (http://www.cauce.org)
    Support HR 1748, the anti-spam bill.

    LIVE PERSONAL PSYCHIC! (as seen on T.V.)

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedMar 22, '99 at 5:10a
activeMar 23, '99 at 3:41p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Silvia_brown9: 2 posts Silvia_brown1: 1 post