I'm trying to build PostgreSQL on Windows XP SP2 with MinGW but keep
getting the same error in this post:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2005-06/msg00031.php

I was wondering if there ever was an answer about how to build
PostgreSQL on Windows?

Thanks,

Simon
Visit our Website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. Internet communications are not secure; therefore, RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of RM. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that RM may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

Freedom of Information Act 2000
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information belonging to RM. Where the email and any attachments do contain information of a confidential nature, including without limitation information relating to trade secrets, special terms or prices these shall be deemed for the purpose of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as information provided in confidence by RM and the disclosure of which would be prejudicial to RM's commercial interests.

This email has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.

Search Discussions

  • VOGLOZIN W. Amenel at Mar 27, 2006 at 7:40 am