Hello to all,

Gentlemen,

I have a doubt with relation to the number of
connections that the Bank of Dados (POSTGRESQL)
supports in a machine "Pentium III with 256 MB
Memory", could help me?
Thank all,

Kleber

"PostgreSQL the best data base of all the times..."
by Kleber.

Yahoo! Messenger com voz: PROMOÇÃO VOCÊ PODE LEVAR UMA VIAGEM NA CONVERSA. Participe! www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/promocao

Search Discussions

  • Merlin Moncure at Sep 19, 2005 at 3:25 pm

    Kleber wrote:

    I have a doubt with relation to the number of
    connections that the Bank of Dados (POSTGRESQL)
    supports in a machine "Pentium III with 256 MB
    Memory", could help me?
    Thank all,

    Kleber
    Your question is too broad to get an answer...try giving better
    description of what your requirements are, what you plan to do, etc.
    Also you are posting in the wrong list. Prefer -general or
    -performance.

    Merlin

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedSep 12, '05 at 8:01p
activeSep 19, '05 at 3:25p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Merlin Moncure: 1 post KLEBER SILVA: 1 post