Is anyone working on an 8.0.2 RPM for x86_64 on Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 4? There is a i686 version for RHEL4, and a x86_64 version for RHEL3,
but no combination of the two.

Curious, because I would like to upgrade to 8.0.2 but I suffer from acute
laziness.

--
Daniel Browning <db@kavod.com> - Kavod Technologies. Random Fortune:
It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Browning at May 5, 2005 at 6:27 pm
    Is anyone working on an 8.0.2 RPM for x86_64 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4?
    There is a i686 version for RHEL4, and a x86_64 version for RHEL3, but no
    combination of the two.

    I am curious because I would like to upgrade to 8.0.2 but I suffer from acute
    laziness.

    --
    Daniel Browning <db@kavod.com> - Kavod Technologies. Random Fortune:
    It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?
  • Devrim Gündüz at May 6, 2005 at 12:04 am
    Hi,
    Is anyone working on an 8.0.2 RPM for x86_64 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4?
    There is a i686 version for RHEL4, and a x86_64 version for RHEL3, but no
    combination of the two.

    I am curious because I would like to upgrade to 8.0.2 but I suffer from acute
    laziness.
    We currently don't have an RPM hacker that works on x86_64 and Red Hat
    Enterprise Linux 4.

    All contributions are welcome, if someone has that platform. Just drop me
    an e-mail.

    --
    Devrim GUNDUZ
    http://www.tdmsoft.com.tr http://www.gunduz.org