Good day,

I work in an environment where we have multiple Sun boxes running
various databases such as oracle, Sybase etc. However I would like to
evaluate PostgreSQL as an alternative database system on sun hardware
and software. However I can't seem to get Postgres to compile on any of
our Sun servers, are there any precompiled recent versions of PostreSql
available ? Do you have an updated version of the
installation/compilation of Postgres on Solaris 8 or 9? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Troy Duncan

Search Discussions

  • Michael Fuhr at Jan 17, 2005 at 7:04 pm