Hello,

I successfully compiled PostgreSQL 7.3.4 on Mac OS X v10.3 (Panther).

I also downloaded and compiled the ODBC drivers (v7.03.02). The 'make
install' created four files: psqlodbc.so, psqlodbc.la, odbc.sql, and
odbc-drop.sql. My question is: which of these files is the one that I
need to configure in the ODBC administrator utility that comes with OS
X? I'm hoping to be able to use the DataArchitect application from
TheKompany to model our PostgresSQL databases; and to do this, I first
have to configure the ODBC drivers for PostgreSQL.

Thanks in advance,

Alexander Franco

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql