Hello,

I sending you this email in case you might find it useful
since I can't find my system in the "(un)supported plateform"
charts.
I just compiled postgresql 7.3.2 on my cobalt 2 server
(mips processor) running netbsd 1.6. It works as expected.
All I did was follow the instructions on how to compile on other
unix systems.
It's probably not hot news to anybody since I found some discutions
on the netbsd/mips mailinglists but who knows.
Regards.

Search Discussions

  • Bruce Momjian at Sep 25, 2003 at 2:13 am
    Would you test this when we release 7.4 and let us know?

    Andr? FAURE wrote:
    Hello,

    I sending you this email in case you might find it useful
    since I can't find my system in the "(un)supported plateform"
    charts.
    I just compiled postgresql 7.3.2 on my cobalt 2 server
    (mips processor) running netbsd 1.6. It works as expected.
    All I did was follow the instructions on how to compile on other
    unix systems.
    It's probably not hot news to anybody since I found some discutions
    on the netbsd/mips mailinglists but who knows.
    Regards.

    Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us
    pgman@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 359-1001

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedSep 23, '03 at 2:04p
activeSep 25, '03 at 2:13a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

André FAURE: 1 post Bruce Momjian: 1 post