Your name : KIRILL
Your email address : zkir@ukr.net

System Configuration
---------------------
Architecture (example: Intel Pentium) : AMD Athlon

Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF) : Windows 2000

PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-7.3.1): PostgreSQL-7.3.1

Compiler used (example: gcc 2.95.2) :

I have installed PostgreSQL 7.3.1 (PgSQL731wina1.exe) on Windows 2000 on disk E, but
all paths in some executed files had links to c:\.
I have tried to correct these links manually, but this did not take effect!
So I can't start PostgreSQL.

Please describe a way to repeat the problem. Please try to provide a

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedSep 8, '03 at 7:47a
activeSep 8, '03 at 7:47a