Am very interested in testing PostgreSQL on the Hammer. Are any native
ports available yet, even if alpha/beta builds? Have this in mind for
high performance
servers running decision support apps.

Spencer T. Kittelson
CEO
Advanced Business Automation

  • Bruce Momjian at Mar 24, 2003 at 6:58 pm
    I think it should work just fine --- I think.

    http://archives.postgresql.org
    --
    Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us
    pgman@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 359-1001