Hello,

I am trying to set up my database by entering the following command:
"initdb -D /Users/Shared/PostgreSQL/data"

I get the following message from the shell: "initdb Unknown command"

Any Ideas for troubleshooting this problem?

Thanks,

Tom Castonzo

Search Discussions

  • Henry B. Hotz at Jun 25, 2002 at 4:38 pm