Hi all,

I compiled Postgres 7.2.1 for the Zaurus using the embeddix cross
compiler for linux. No problems !
After installation I was able to run initdb and initlocation
and start postmaster. Everything seems to work.
Whenever I try to connect with : psql template1
I see in the logfile that postmaster dies with signal 11.

Do you have any hint for me what went wrong ?

Thanx for your help.

Greets

Frank
frank.brinkmann@bricon.de

Search Discussions

  • Tom Lane at May 3, 2002 at 2:25 pm

    frank.brinkmann@bricon.de writes:
    Whenever I try to connect with : psql template1
    I see in the logfile that postmaster dies with signal 11.
    Do you have any hint for me what went wrong ?
    Back trace from core dump, please?

    regards, tom lane

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 3, '02 at 7:27a
activeMay 3, '02 at 2:25p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Frank Brinkmann: 1 post Tom Lane: 1 post