Configure is looking for krb5_encrypt in libcrypt. It's there, but
it's in /usr/lib/libkrb5.*. How do I make it look there?

I can't just ln -s libkrb5 libcrypt because the latter already exists
and contains the DES stuff. NetBSD 1.5.x switched from the MIT code
to the kth.se Heimdal code. For those of us who care about AFS this
is a big win. In fact just about every kerberos implementation
except MIT's is AFS compatible (including all Mac implementations
except the MIT code in MacOS X). Grrr.

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedDec 6, '01 at 12:16a
activeDec 6, '01 at 7:28p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Henry B. Hotz: 1 post Peter Eisentraut: 1 post