Thanking you,
With regards,
Nathan.Germany

  • Ronald Kuczek at Oct 23, 2001 at 3:39 pm
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Chidambaranathan Alagar" <acnaathan@hotmail.com>
    To: <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>; <pgsql-ports@postgresql.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 1:33 PM
    Subject: [PORTS] Pls send the details.

    Hello Sir,

    I am working as DBA in both Oracle and MSSQL Server.
    I would like to make the postgresql server in my machine.
    So please send the details how to install in Windows.
    I have Windows NT and Windows 2000.
    I need to know the Server part and Client part intallation also in Windows.
    Plse send the details to me.
    Thanking you,
    With regards,
    Nathan.Germany