Folks,

Theres a group of us trying to port potsgresql to BeOS. We have some
patches and some new files to start making this possible but it's early
days! What's the best way of going about letting you have them? I know
you're close to a new release so probably don't want code changes, but would
the new files (templates etc) be suitable to send sometime soon?

Thanks.

david

Search Discussions

  • Bruce Momjian at May 8, 2000 at 1:12 pm
    Folks,

    Theres a group of us trying to port potsgresql to BeOS. We have some
    patches and some new files to start making this possible but it's early
    days! What's the best way of going about letting you have them? I know
    you're close to a new release so probably don't want code changes, but would
    the new files (templates etc) be suitable to send sometime soon?
    When you have it working, send over some patches and we will try to get
    them in as soon as possible.

    pgman@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 853-3000

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 8, '00 at 9:26a
activeMay 8, '00 at 1:12p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Bruce Momjian: 1 post David Reid: 1 post