Problems:
Access 2000 running on Win98, cannot open a table in datasheet view. Yet I can open the table using pgaccess and open the tables using Access 97 running on another Win95 machine.

I can export and link but just can't view the tables.

Visio has problems reading the tables also on both machines, Win95 and 98.

ODBC driver:
6.40.00.06 for Windows

Questions: Is there any reported bugs with the ODBC driver. Is there a new version out there.

I am trying to use PostgreSQL as part of this project so that someday we can recompile the source and run it on a 64bit platform. I could move to MySQL or (Heavens forbit, use MSSQL) but I want to use PostgreSQL.

Help, I need to run this demo by next Tuesday

Davis Boudreau
818-512-4608

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql