Hi,

I tried with the PostgreSQL 9.0.4 + Hot Standby and running the database
from Fusion IO Drive to understand the PG Performance.

While doing so I got the "*Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1
attribute(s) for relid 172226*". Any idea on this error? Is that combination
PG + HotSB + Fusion IO Drive is not advisable?!

Regards,

Sethu Prasad. G.

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at May 4, 2011 at 6:44 pm

    While doing so I got the "*Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1
    attribute(s) for relid 172226*". Any idea on this error? Is that combination
    PG + HotSB + Fusion IO Drive is not advisable?!
    What were you doing when you got this error?

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

    May be something missed on the archive command.

    While doing so I got the "*Query failed ERROR: catalog is missing 1
    attribute(s) for relid 172226*". Any idea on this error? Is that
    combination
    PG + HotSB + Fusion IO Drive is not advisable?!
    What were you doing when you got this error?

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
    http://pgexperts.com

  • Josh Berkus at May 9, 2011 at 11:30 pm

    I did the hot standby configured earlier and at that time I started
    using(querying) the standby database.

    May be something missed on the archive command.
    Most likely, yes. PostgreSQL shouldn't start up under such
    circumstances, but apparently you fooled it.

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.