Sorry to forget to give the postgres version as 8.1
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Srikanth K wrote:

Hi Can u Please let me know how can i optimize this query better. As i am
attaching u the Query, Schema and Explain Analyze Report.

Plerase help me in optimizing this query.

select
s.*,a.actid,a.phone,d.domid,d.domname,d.domno,a.actno,a.actname,p.descr as
svcdescr from vwsubsmin s
inner join packages p on s.svcno=p.pkgno
inner join account a on a.actno=s.actno
inner join ssgdom d on a.domno=d.domno
inner join (select subsno from getexpiringsubs(1,cast('2' as
integer),cast('3' as double precision),'4') as
(subsno int,expirydt timestamp without time zone,balcpt double precision))
as e on s.subsno=e.subsno
where s.status <=15 and d.domno=5
order by d.domname,s.expirydt,a.actname;

--
regards,
Srikanth Kata

--