advice to make it work now ?
regards.

Search Discussions

  • Arvind Sharma at Aug 15, 2011 at 8:03 pm
    I have PG-9.0 running on Mac OS X - Lion for quite some time now.

    Works ok.

    Are you talking fresh install of PG on a Mac OS X Lion or PG already running on Snow leopard which is upgraded to Lion ??

    Arvind

    ________________________________
    From: Sébastien BERAL <sebeyeless@hotmail.com>
    To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
    Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:07 PM
    Subject: [NOVICE] postgresql / osx lion

    hello,
    i'm a new mac user.
    I have heard that postgresql can't be installed on new osx lion for mac. will it be fixed  soon? or do you have any
    advice to make it work now ?
    regards.

  • Arvind Sharma at Aug 15, 2011 at 9:22 pm
    Try downloading the Mac OS X  version from :

    http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#osx

    Its a DMG file and will get installed just like any other Mac App.

    Arvind