hello !

having an issue with my postgres database installed on a windows xp. For some
reason, I can no longer start the postgres service through pgadmin or the
services window. I get the following error:
Error 1053: The service did not
respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Any ideas
?

Roman.

Search Discussions

  • Michael Swierczek at Jun 20, 2011 at 1:08 pm