sir

I got a server connection error when connection to linux server  RHEL5.The connection is below

Error connecting to the server: could not connect to the server: Connection was refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Is the server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?**

can u please send me a solution at the earlist.

rgds
sanal

Search Discussions

  • Jayadevan M at May 19, 2011 at 12:00 pm

    Error connecting to the server: could not connect to the server:
    Connection was refused (0x0000274D/10061)
    Is the server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/IP
    connections on port 5432?**
    Are you connecting to a server running on the local host (it says
    127.0.0.1, still...)? Did you verify that PostgreSQL is running? How?
    Regards,
    Jayadevan

    DISCLAIMER:

    "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
    the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
    privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
    contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
    IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
    adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
    attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
    or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."
  • Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina at May 19, 2011 at 12:24 pm
    Is the Deamon postgres process running?
    I got a server connection error when connection to linux server RHEL5.The connection is below

    Error connecting to the server: could not connect to the server: Connection was refused (0x0000274D/10061)
    Is the server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?**

    can u please send me a solution at the earlist.

    rgds
    sanal

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql