Hi

I am about to create my first postgres database with the aim of
establishing some backup and recovery routines.

While I am OK with creating the basic database my question is:

Is there available any a postgres dump file that I can import into my
database in order to populate it and so make my backup and recovery test
more meaningful.

Mant thanks

Austen

Austen Birchall Senior Database Administrator
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884481 Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
E-mail: austen.birchall@metoffice.gov.uk Website:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk

Search Discussions

  • Raghu ram at May 9, 2011 at 11:22 am